torsdag 17. mai 2012

Merkelig oversettelse...

Jeg forsøkte å oversette innlegget under fra norsk til engelsk med Bing. Resultatet ble mildt sagt merkelig og utrolig morsomt. Jeg legger ved oversettelsen, så får dere se og le litt...
Jeg har uthevet de morsomste uttrykkene.


"Today I take it slow ... There will be no trip to the city center to watch the 17. may-train. Firstly, there is a slit and far too many people also, it's acidic, cold and lots of rain. I have also not something nice to have on me.
I'm gonna fling me onto the sofa and watch movies and eat good food. The fena thighs and Scotch pancakes. I look forward to it.
Otherwise, I still works, but that was not unexpected when one has wasted with a tooth. I'm glad we're starting the process of rotfylle. I woke up at night and on 0230 now at half six in the morning and I can't sleep because of precisely this tanna. I guess it's going to be a little bit of sleep later.
Enjoy all together section: o)"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Det hadde vært hyggelig om du ville legge igjen en liten melding.